CPR/AED AND FIRST AID CERTIFICATION TRAINING
CPR/AED & First Aid certification Training
Our CPR/AED & First Aid Certification Training is specially designed for Schools and School Districts making it a perfect fit for your teachers, coaches, staff, and administrators for your next In-Service Professional Development Day.
- CPR / AED and First Aid Certification Training: Our Certifications meet All State, Federal, and NJSIAA Requirements. A perfect fit for Coaches, Teachers, Staff, and Administrators. All certification training includes 2 year CPR / AED and First Aid Certifications to all participants. Adult, Child, and Infant CPR / AED is covered, and the administration of EpiPen is also included during the First Aid segment.
- On Site CPR / AED and First Aid Certification Training for Individuals or Groups.
- Developing and Implementing Emergency Action Plans for Schools and School Districts.
- Consulting for New Jersey's Janet Law Compliance for Public and Non Public Schools.
- Bleeding Control and Narcan Training for Teachers, Coaches, Staff, and Administrators
- AED Maintenance Service Contracts
- In Person or Online Virtual Professional Development Certification Training Available to Schools, School Districts Teachers, Coaches, Staff, Administrators, and Students.
- Athletic Facilities, Fields, and Fitness Center Management and Maintenance.
Why Choose Talent Stock LLC?
- The certification training is specially designed for schools and school districts making it a perfect fit for your teachers, coaches, staff, and administrators.
- Fits perfect into your in-service and professional development timeframe.
- The most affordable price in the business.
- Proven results!